Netgear C3000 Login Cable Modem
Netgear C3000 Gigabit Cable modem with N300 WiFI for cox cable internet connection. Netgear C3000 supports Two Gigabit Ethernet ports 1 USB 2.0 and 1 Coaxial port for cable internet. It is a CableLabs® DOCSIS® 3.0 Certified to work with cable Internet providers TWC, Century link, XFINITY® from Comcast, Spectrum®, Cox®, Cablevision, and more. You probably required to login Netgear C3000 cable modem from time to time to update the WiFI name as well as the WiFI security key.
Netgear C3000 gigabit cable modem with inbuilt WiFI up to 300Mbps speed for gaming and live streaming. You can connect two wired network devices such as Desktop, DVR/NVR, or any other wiFI Access Point. As C3000 Cable modem with Wireless option so you get two way to login Netgear cable modem either using Wired connection or wifi connection. For the first time, you can use Netgear c3000 router admin login with default username and password printed to modem sticker and quick user manual included with the device. if your C3000 WiFI cable modem already configured and want to update only wireless settings then use login password and IP address as configured during the first-time installation. If you are trying to log in for a modem the first time just follow the steps below.
Netgear C3000 Modem Default Login Settings
Although C3000 modem default login IP address, Login URL, and username password printed to sticker and you can check same.
Netgear C3000 Docsis Modem Login Defaul IP– 192.168.0.1
Login URL– routerlogin.net
Default Username– admin
Netgear n300 default password- password
Get login detail from your modem sticker or if already changed default login settings get ready with it and follow steps to log in.
C3000 DOCSIS Cable Modem Connection
Internet service provider installed cable modem during first time installation of internet connection but if you want to replace the old cable with Netgear C3000 WiFI cable modem then you have to connect each cable in a proper way.
- Coaxial internet cable coming from the internet provider should connect to the COX port.
- Connect LAN cable to any Gigabit Ethernet port for wired connection with Desktop, Laptop or any other device.
- Use default WiFI name and password to connect using WiFi.
- Power ON Modem with DC adapter included with the box.
- Go to the Windows, Mac, or Linux LAN settings and make sure IP settings in DHCP mode or use the 192.168.0.100 manual to access the C300O modem using 192.168.o.1.
Access Modem web Interface
Open a web browser and access http://routerlogin.net or http://192.168.0.1 and wait to load Netgear genie modem login page. Provide username “admin” and password “password” for Netgear n300 c3000 for the first-time login and if already changed login password use same.
Once you are logged in to the C300 web interface now first you have to activate your internet connection.
Visit the internet provider site to create an account and provider modem Mac address, serial number and other information to activate your internet. After activating the internet connection your modem dashboard will show Internet Active status and you can set up further configurations.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
The first important configuration is to change the default wireless SSID network name and password during the first-time Netgear c3000 set up to protect your internet from unauthorized access.
In the left side menu, go to the Setup- Wireless setup option.
Wireless Network (2.4GHz B/G/N)
Name (SSID)- Netgear-C3000 (create new wifi name as per your choice)
Channel – Auto or use 1 or 6 or 11
Mode- up to 300Mbps
None- no password set
Choose WPA2-PSK (AES)
Passphrase– C3000-password (create a new strong password for your modem WiFI network).
Press Apply button to confirm settings. If you are using a WIFI network to log in to Modem you will be disconnected from wifi after updating your SSID name and password. Connect again with a new name and password.
The next important step to change the default login password if you still using an old password or default login password as a configured new modem.
Change Netgear C3000 Login Password
To change the password you have to access management settings from the Advanced menu. Follow steps.
In the Basic home Display navigate “ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password”
Old Password- admin (default)
Set PASsword- New Login Password as per your choice.
Repeat New Password- type new password again to confirm.
Press Apply Settings to save configurations.
Do not –
- Avoid using personal information as your login passwords such as name, number, phone number DOB, and other detail that easily available.
- Use a mixed combination login and WiFI password to make it stronger.
- Never write login password and WIFI password in the router sticker.
Netgear C3000 NAS100 Modem Login Troubleshooting
If gettings issue while accessing login page from mobile, PC or Laptop device. follow the troubleshooting steps to fix login problems.
Routerlogin.net or 192.168.0.1 Not working
- IF your computer connected using WIFI make sure your mobile, laptop connected to C3000 Modem WIFI only.
- If you are using an Ethernet cable to connect a wired connection please check cable properly connected to the modem as well as PC Ethernet.
- If Login URL or IP address not working for you make sure you are using http://routerlogin.net instead of typing https://routerlogins.net or www.routerlgin.net will lead to an error page.
- Make sure your computer LAN settings in DHCP mode or not configured with different series IP addresses.
- Make sure proxy or firewall not blocking modem URL while accessing from browser.
If you are using an OLD modem and not sure what is login IP address username and password you configured before then you can use the reset button to factory reset the modem.
Find a small reset button in the modem and press the button for 5-10 seconds and release. After a few minutes router will reset into default mode and login IP details printed to the sticker will work. Router
- 192.168 0.101 Tenda Login Admin Router
- 192.168.1.90 Admin Login Router Password
- 192.168.5.1 Login Router Default Username Password
- Cox Panoramic Router Login And Activation