192.168 0.101 Tenda Login Admin
Tenda Wireless Router and Modem used worldwide for broadband internet connection. There are many different models available in Tenda Wireless and wired network products range. Every router required to set up before connecting to the network as per internet settings provided by internet providers. Tenda Wifi login using the default IP address for Wireless router is 192.168.0.1 and DSL modems 192.168.1.1. you have to configure PC LAN settings with 192.168.0.101 Tenda Login Admin process to make tenda router to the same series of 192.168.0.1. Although you can use a different IP address as static IP instead of using 192.168 0.101 from 192.168.0.2 to 192.168.0.254.
This tenda login manual will helpful for you if you are an internet service provider or using a Tenda WiFi router in your home or office network. You need to log in Tenda router to manage wireless settings and update the WiFi key after a few days to keep your WiFi network protect from unknown users. You can log in Tenda router either using a wired connection or a wireless connection using the default Wireless SSID and password usually available on the router sticker.
Steps to Login Tenda Router
Login Tenda N301 wireless router or any other models need to connect with router either using LAN port or WiFi connection without using physically wired. In the default settings, most Tenda routers configured with unsecured wifi networks so you can connect without a password and those protected with passwords can get SSID and password printed to Tenda sticker.
- Unbox Tenda wireless router and power ON with DC adapter.
- Check default WiFi SSID name and Password printed to sticker or Quick user guide to use WiFi connections from Laptop or mobile device.
- Use LAN cable to connect wired connection from Tenda LAN Port to Computer LAN port.
- Go to Computer Internet setting and Make IP settings to DHCP or use Static IP 192.168.0.101 for manual configurations.
- Router Not Getting Full Speed
- Open Web browser and access Tenda default IP 192.168.0.1 to the URL bar to access the login page.
- You will get a router login page asking for username and password for legacy models and only passwords for the latest 11n dual-band Tenda router.
- Use “admin” as the default username and password to log in Tenda router for the first time.
- If set up the router the first time you may get the option to set a new login password Tenda wiFi password during the first time before login in to advance settings.
A successful login will get a complete Tenda router control panel where you can access all Tenda Login Admin access. You must configure internet WAN settings as per your internet service provider to start internet. Wireless SSID and Key important to update before you connect to the internet to avoid unknown user connections.
Tenda Wireless SSID and Password Update
Tenda router Wireless Name and Security key important to change during first-time configurations. Follow steps to update N301 Tenda Wireless settings.
Go to Wireless Settings
Wii ON/OFF– Keep ON
WiFi Name and Password
WiFi Name- tenda (create new Wifi name for Tenda Router)
Security Mode –WPA2-PSK
WiFi Password- tendaWifiPAssword (create New WIFI password for your Tenda WiFi)
Wifi Signal Strength
Low and High (use signal strength high if area larger size you want to use WiFi Network.
Enable and Disable
You can set WiFi schedule as per time and day based to enable power saving in route when not in use WiFi will not work and also useful feature to control WiFI during kids exam time.
After manage, all wireless settings press the OK button to confirm settings.
If using a wifi connection to log in Tenda router, you will disconnect after update settings.
Connect again and follow the next steps to update the Tenda Login Admin password.
Change Tenda Admi Login Password
Administrator passwords give you rights to update and change router configuration so you must update the configuration to secure Tenda access.
Go to Administration- Login Password
New Password– Create Tenda New login Password
Repeat New Password- Type new password again.
Save settings and keep remember for future login.
Apart from simple login access to router web interface if you are facing any error while access Tenda router from Browser or Tenda IP address not working seems to miss network configuration or might change in configurations. You can factory reset Tenda Router to restore into default mode and log in from starting to configuration again.