10.0.0.10 Admin Login Router?
Login a router using default IP address 10.0.0.10 from a web browser required when we want to set up a router the first time or have to change the WiFi password or any other settings. Login router using 10.0.O.10 is simple as a login router with a 10.0.0.1 IP address because both IP addresses are from the same network 10.0.0.0. There are some router and modem brands such as Xfinity, BDCOM, Celeno VXT1025 using 10.0.0.10 as the default LAN IP address for a router to access the first time. There are dozens of default IP addresses such as 192.168.1.1, 192.168.2.1, 192.168.0.1, and 192.168.10.1 but some use 10.O.O.10 as well. A part of the default login IP address you also required a username and password to access router default settings and default username and password usually printed to the router. You need to connect modem or router using a wired or wireless connection to access settings from a web browser using default IP 10.0.0.0.10 for the first time or update settings later.
If you are trying to log in cable modem without wireless then you can use a modem ethernet port to access the setting from a desktop or laptop Pc. If your Cable modem or router support WLAN then can use wireless as well as Wired connections. Find default credentials for your router to login 10.0.0.10 IP address in default mode printed to the sticker or user guide included with the router. If you are trying to log in to an old wireless router or modem and lost login password then try below the username and password combinations for your router
Default Username and Password for 10.0.0.10
Check default admin login username and password for IP address 10.0.0.l0 in default mode printed to your router label and box if you buy a new router.
Default Login IP address- 10.0.0.10
If this password not working for your router, just get the router model number and brand name and try to get from the official support website to access the router in default settings. Once you get ready with the login Username and password for your router just follow the next steps to login settings.
Steps to Login 10.0.0.10 Router Web interface
You need to connect a wireless router, Cable modem, DSL router, or any other modem using a LAN cable from LAN port or using WIFI SSID name. Default Wireless Network name and security key usually printed to router sticker to use in default mode so follow steps to access 10.0.0.0.10 IP address.
- Connect router using WIFI SSID and password if router support WIFI
- Use Wired LAN cable to connect from router LAN port if want to connect from a computer.
- Open a web browser and access http://10.0.0.10 IP address to the URL bar and wait for the login page.
- Use admin username and password as printed to your router to access the settings page.
- Once you access the router control panel you will get all settings such as wireless, network, system and security, and others.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
The first and most important step is to change the SSID network name and password from default Wireless settings to secure your network from unauthorized access. Follow steps to change router SSSID and Security Key.
Go to the Wireless Settings tab from the menu.
Wireless- Basic settings
Under Wireless Settings fine SSID network options.
SSID Network name– Create a new WIFI name in this option.
Channel Width – Auto
Wireless Security– WPA/WPA2-PSK-AES
Passphrases- Create WIFI security here.
Save and Apply settings and connect again if using wireless settings to access the router.
If you can’t access the router using 10.0.0.10 from a web browser or the IP address not working, just follow the below steps to fix the problem.
10.0.0.10 IP address Not working
If you facing a problem with the 10.0 0.10 login or are unable to access the router IP address or 10.0.0.10 takes a too long time to respond or the 10.0 0.10 password not working because the default password is already changed with a new admin password. Follow steps to fix router login problems.
- Make sure you are connected to the same router WiFi you trying to access.
- If using Wired connection from router LAN port to Desktop/Laptop make sure LAN cable working and connected to WAN port.
- Make sure default IP address 10.0.0.10 is already not changed with a default LAN IP address during first-time login.
- Desktop/Laptop LAN network settings should be in DHCP mode or use Static IP 10.0.0.02
- Use proper IP address http://10.0.0.10, avoid using wrong IP address 10 0 0 1, 10.0.1, 10.o.o.10, 10.0.0.0.10, 10.0.10, http//10.0.0.10, all will return to error page.
- If you can access the router page but are unable to log in due to the wrong username and password then you can try resetting the router using the reset button.
Reset Router to restore 10.0.0.10
If your router working with the internet and you just want to change your wifi password so before making router factory reset make sure you have configuration details to set up again.
- Power ON router using DC adapter.
- Find a small reset button near the LAN port or power button.
- Use needle and press reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- The router will automatically reboot and take a few seconds to reset settings to default mode.
- After restoring settings to default mode, you can access the router using 10.0.0.10 with the default username and password.
Connect router again and follow the above steps to login and setup again with your internet settings type that can get from your internet providers.