RouterLogin.net | Login Netgear WiFi Router
Netgear one of the popular and best WiFi router range distributed and loved wordwide. Netgear most reliable trusted home Router with many a small classic and long lasting product with a attractive price range. Routerlogin.net a default login URL used in Netgear router to access and setup without using IP address. Netgear router use 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1 default Login ip address with different models.
You can use either routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net to setup Netgear wireless router without IP address. If you have Net gear nighthawk c7000, Nighthawk AC1200 or any other netgear modem or router using netgear default login URL. You need login username and password to access router using routerlogin url or default IP address.
Default Username and Password for Netgear RouterLogin
There many way to access Netgear Modem, WiFI router and Range extender device. default login credential also printed to router , modem and extender device sticker and quick user manual included with box.
Default Login URLs– routerlogin.net, routerlogin.com
Login with default IP– 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1.
However you can also find login details from official network support website as per your router models.
You need either wired connection or wireless connection to access your Netgear router using routerlogin.net url or IP address that usualy printed to router sticker.
Steps to Login Router with Routerlogincom
You need to connect wirless router, adsl modem, or range extender using wired LAN cable from Ethernet port using Default SSID to access web interface. Most of router support multiple Ethernet port and WAN port so you can use LAN port to login router using web browser.
- Connect WiFI Router to LAN port from computer/Laptop for wired connection and use wifi name to connect from mobile.
- Turn on router with DC adapter comes with box.
- Connect Internet cable coming from internet service provider to Netgear rotuer WAN port, for DSL /VDSL modem rj11 phone line to RJ11 port.
- Go to Computer TCP/LAN IP settings and make sure its in DHCP mode (auto obtain an IP Address).
You can also use Manual static IP address 192.168.0.2 for 192.168.0.1 default IP and 192.168.1.2 for 192.168.1.1 default login IP or simply use login url routerlogin net.
Once connection steps competed now proceed to login router using web URL or default gateway IP address.
Login Router to Web browser using Routelogin-net
Open web browser (Internet Explorer, Google chrome, Firefox, Opera) and access router.login URL routerloing.net or routerlogin.com or access using IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 depeds on the netgear model.
Provide login username and password as printed to router sticker and QIG comes with box.
After login you get full Netgear genie or Netgear smart wizard control panel where you can change WiFI SSID name, WIFI password, enable MAC access list, block website and many other security feature that make your network more secure.
Change Wireless SSID and Password
If you have Netgear nighthawk dual band wireless router or Single band N300 wireless or you may using NEtgear DSL modem with wifi all of you need to change default Wi-Fi name and password to secure your internet from unauthorized access.
Go to Setup- Wireless Settings option.
Name (11N SSID)- Change WIFI name for 5GHz.
Name (11G SSID)- change wifi name for 2.4Ghz.
Wi-Fi key (password) – create WIFI password for 5GHz 2.4Ghz band.
Press Apply button to save settings and connect your all Wi-Fi device with new Wi-Fi name and password.
Change Admin Login Password
Login Password change also highly recommended to secure router settings access.
Go to Administrator- Set Password
Old Password– password or admin (use admin password as printed to your router.)
Set Password– Create new login password here
Confirm Password– provide new password again to confirm.
Netgear Routerlogin Troubleshoting
You may getting error while accessing routerlogin .net or routerlogin .com or using Login IP address that might not working for you or taking too long time to respond need to troubleshoot network miss configuration.
Login URL or IP Address Not Working
If you are getting error site can’t reach or taking too long time to resposnd while trying to access routerlogin.net or IP address to access router. There are many possibilities to login URL not work and redirecting to error page. Follow the steps to fix routerlogin refused to connect.
- Make sure you are connected to LAN port of router. Don’t use WAN port to login netgear.
- routerlogin.net netgear url login so it will not work with any other brand router.
- Check if Computer/Laptop TCP/IPv4 LAN ip address not configured with different series. Change IP settings to DHCP mode (auto obtain IP address).
- Use Login URL in proper format EXP- http://routerlogin.net is correct but routerlogin.ent, routerlogin/net, http//routerlogin.net all invalid url will return to error page.
If you forget login username and password after changed during first time login then you can factory reset netgear router to restore settings to default mode.
How to Factory reset Netgear Router Login settings
Making reset is not a good practice if you don’t have configuration back and don’t have internet settings. Only use reset option if you have configuration backup or you really need it to make your internet running’s. If your router already working than only use reset option if you have configuration settings detail to re-configure router.
- Turn on router with DC adapter and wait to boot.
- Locate small reset button beside Ethernet ports at back side.
- Use paper clip or needle to press and hold reset button for about seven second and release button.
- Router will reboot and take a few seconds to restore into factory default mode.
Note: this reset methods not work on DGN2000 or DG834Gv5 routers.